JOB TITLE: Electrician
LOCATION: North Wales
BENEFITS: Company pension
JOB TYPE: Full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION: The role will require you to work on a range of projects across North Wales and Cheshire in an ever-growing and thriving environment.
• Be proactive in your approach to both responsive maintenance and planned electrical programmed works.
• The team is going through a time of growth and is looking for positive and proactive people to help promote our ongoing commitment to delivering a top-quality service.
• We are seeking to recruit a qualified electrician to work on Domestic, Commercial and Industrial sites and to become part of a team
• Fully Qualified and Hold 18th Edition & Electrical Installations 2391 City & Guilds
• Must have previous, on site, experience with residential new build as well as refurbishment and re-wires.
• Candidates need to be full of enthusiasm to be an integral part of the team and to buy into the requirements of our growing company
• The ability to work unsupervised
• 40 Hour 5 day week – Optional overtime
• PPE and Uniform Provided
• Valid ECS/CSCS Card
• Company vehicle will be provided so candidates must hold clean UK driving license.
• Salary dependent on experience.
SCHEDULE: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
JOB DUTIES: Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements, Running tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation, Inspecting electrical systems and equipment for damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards, Fault finding and diagnosis, Reviewing maintenance work orders and ensure all requirements/preparations are fully undertaken before commencing work
APPLICATIONS: Please email your CV to email@example.com